Facilitator Learning Modules
Assessing Simple to Complex Client Needs
What, When, Why, How
As a facilitator, you will help your clients attain great results only if you have a very clear picture of their situation and the underlying issues. This handout will give you a six step process to help you understand the group participants, assess their needs and clarify desired outcomes so you can create truly powerful workshops. Three tools and a powerful set of effective questions are included to help you successfully navigate every situation from simple to complex client needs.
This module includes:
- The Six Steps of Client Needs Assessment
- Tool One: The First Contact with Client
- Tool Two: What to Ask in the Second Contact with the Client Group?
- Tool Three: Evaluating Complex Needs
- Template: Quick check to test for complexity
- Possible Questions to Ask for Each Element of Complexity
- Example Professional Service Agreement