Facilitator Learning Modules
Creativity and Innovation
The Art of Group “Innovative Think”
If you are facilitating a half day or longer session, the group’s productivity, team spirit, and endurance are greatly enhanced if you know how to intentionally foster creativity.
The traditional way of boosting a group’s endurance and thinking power is to periodically introduce short games or “energizers”.
This module includes:
- 4 Ps of Creativity
- When to Use Creative Exercises or Energizers?
- When Not to Use Creative Exercises or Energizers?
Energizers and Creativity Exercises included:
- Get to Know You BINGO
- What is This (a warm up to “thinking outside the box”)
- Stick ‘em Up (posting ideas on the wall) Brainstorming
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking Guidelines
Want more ideas for your next workshop or meeting?
Try our new Meetings That Rock series! Self-paced online training STARTS HERE
Categories: Brainstorming and Creativity /