Facilitator Learning Modules
Six Great Visioning Tools
What, When, Why, How
A vision gives a practical vision of a desired future. When a group collaborates in creating a common shared vision and referring to it constantly after the process, they are more likely to reach their goals effortlessly. Find out in this PDF “learning tools module” how you as the facilitator can implement six visioning tools that will help ensure your group’s vision will be fulfilled.
- Guided Visualization
- Introduction to Visioning Tools
- What a Practical Vision Is
- Why Visioning Sometimes Does Not Work
- Six Visioning Tools
- The Importance of Having a Personal Vision
- Script: Identifying the Organizational Vision
- Script: Identifying Your Personal Vision
Looking for more advanced training?
Try our 2 day ToP Strategic Planning course (prerequisite required)