Facilitator Learning Modules
Starting a Facilitation Business
One of the first competencies required by the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) for professional facilitator certification is called “Create Collaborative Client Relationships”. The consistent ability to do this is THE key to building a successful facilitation practice.
In this module we will cover this competency on “Getting Clients” and “Keeping Clients” as well as other aspects of building a facilitation business:
- Knowing the price your market will bear
- Gaining continuous competence in core tools
- Maintaining files and bookkeeping records
- Maintaining and nourishing your “personal spirit” on a regular basis
You might also be interested in these blog articles…
- Four Ways to Introduce Yourself and Your Work as a Facilitator
- Take My Advice After 20 Years… Just Fly!
- Facilitator Economics: Your Top Money Questions Answered
Categories: Building Your Business /