Facilitator Learning Modules
Secrets of Strategic Planning
A good strategic plan acts as a compass. It helps an organization focus on its goals for the future and how to achieve them. In times of chaos and change, a coherent strategic plan helps team members decide what actions to take and know why they are taking them. Learn the what, why, when, who and how of strategic planning. Also included are two tools that will help assess what is really important to your group in SP and a simple, short way to help a group develop its mission and purpose statement.
- What questions does strategic planning attempt to answer?
- Why every organization needs a compelling strategic plan
- Checklist of things you want to be sure to do in your strategic planning
- Common scenarios that lead to the need for strategic planning
- Who should be involved in the process?
- How to determine which model to use
- Frequently asked questions
Looking for more advanced training?
Try our 2 day ToP Strategic Planning course (prerequisite required)