Facilitator Learning Modules
Value Driven Facilitation
Crafting Personal and Group Values
Sometimes as facilitators we face challenging situations where we are not sure what to do. We sense a conflict but if we do not have a very thoughtful written code to measure up against, we can do harm. This handout not only contains the IAF code of ethics but will help you reflect on what your values are and how they change when you take on the role of facilitator.
This module includes:
- What are Ethics and Values?
- Sample of Values from the Hall-Tonna Inventory
- Crafting Individual Values Exercise
- Crafting Group Values Exercise (45-90 minutes)
- IAF (International Association of Facilitators) Code of Ethics